A Note from the Girl
Thanks so much for visiting my website.
I am a DIY musician...and by DIY I mean I do everything from writing/arranging/performing the music, graphic design, scheduling my shows/tours, paying the bills, publicity, band management, i.e. cat wrangling and accounting (ugh).
I have realized recently that I can't do this by myself, especially when it comes to getting the word out about this first record.
We've had such an overwhelmingly positive response to the album and live performances but we need to get the album out to more people. This will help considerably when I start releasing new material (very soon!).
Will you help? Here are some easy ways:
1) Download my free debut record 'Queen of the Devil's Rodeo'
2) Please share the free record through social media, burn CDs, share torrents, email it, etc. It's free! Here's the link to share: http://www.jezebeljones.com/album
3) Follow us on social media! It's a great way to get to know each other better and share some laughs. I'm currently on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Reverbnation.
4) Review the Record; your feedback is important! Leave a review on iTunes or Amazon or contact me directly at email@example.com.
5) Tell your friends! Oops, did I say that already? It's so important!!! Today fans have the power to decide which music is important. If you think ours is, please tell someone right now.
It's hard sometimes to ask, but I guess that Amanda Palmer Ted Talk I saw recently hit home. I'm realizing more and more, there is no significant difference between artist and fan...it's all of us coming together as a community that matters most.
Thanks so much for your help!